Terms & Conditions
Terms of Website Use
Our site is operated by Stateside Sports Pty Ltd ABN 95 619 409 255. We are registered in Australia and have our registered office at 2 - 8 Kent Road Mascot NSW 2020, Australia.
Stateside Sports Pty ltd reserves the right to cancel any online orders for reasons including, but not limited to:
- Concerns around validity of payment provided
- Product ordered consistent with commercial quantities
Accessing Our Site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw, suspend, update or amend our site without notice.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner, licensee or have the legal rights of all intellectual property on our site, and in the material published on it. The content of this site is protected by copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining written consent from Stateside Sports Pty Ltd.
Reliance on Information Posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
• loss of income or revenue;
• loss of business;
• loss of profits or contracts;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of data;
• loss of goodwill;
• wasted management or office time; and
• for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
None of the above is intended to affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information About You and Your Visits to Our Site
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal information, including encrypting your information to applicable industry standards.
During your visit to our site we may gather certain personal information for marketing purposes and where necessary to set up your account, for the purposes of billing, delivery of your goods and queries. We only keep your information for as long as is necessary to process your order, process any applicable refunds, respond to any complaints/feedback or to provide you with promotional information you have subscribed to.
Ordinarily we do not have access to your financial information which is securely transferred directly to our card processing agents and who process it on our instructions.
We may supply your information electronically to our couriers who need your details to deliver your orders.
When you register your details with us, you have the option to subscribe to future promotions and special offers. You may unsubscribe from this at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in any of our eDM’s, SMS's or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not transfer your information outside Australia unless you are a user located outside Australia in which case we may need to transfer your information to deliver your goods, process payment/refunds, or to send you promotional information you have subscribed to.
Our website can recognise past users by using cookies. Cookies personalise your visits to our website to meet your individual preferences. You can disable cookies by adjusting your internet settings.
This website contains links to other websites with their own privacy policies, we are not responsible for the privacy policies of these websites.
All credit/debit card sales are processed via Braintree to limit fraudulent use of cards. Certain credit/debit card transactions will undergo further checks if required. This includes a small refund being processed on the card used to make the original purchase. This amount needs to be confirmed before the order is shipped. Please note that this may add 3-5 business days to the delivery of your order. All transactions will appear on your statement as “Stateside Sports”. We also accept PayPal to verified users, Afterpay and LayBuy.
Prices in Australian Dollars
Unless otherwise specified, all prices listed on this website are in Australian Dollars and do not include any freight charges or taxes other than the GST. You are required to pay all freight charges and taxes applicable. Taxes means any direct or indirect tax, levy, charge, impost, duty, fee or withholding which is assessed, levied, imposed or collected by any governmental agency or other authority and imposed on any transaction including the sale, purchase, hire, importation, transport or delivery of any goods and services and includes any goods and services tax and customs duty.
Viruses, Hacking & Other Offences
You must not misuse our site by introducing material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
Links from Our Site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction & Applicable Law
Online Offer Terms & Conditions
All our online offers are available for a limited time only.
Competition Terms & Conditions
Any competitions are open to all residents of Australia, with the exception of Stateside Pty Ltd employees, their immediate families or anyone connected with competitions. Unless specified only 1 entry per person is permitted per competition. No cash alternative. In the event of circumstances outside its control Stateside Sports Pty Ltd reserves the right to swap prizes for something of equal or higher value. Closing date for entries are stated on the competition page. The winner will be drawn/decided upon and advised via email. The winner must respond in order to claim their prize. Winner may be required to take part in promotional activity surrounding competitions and promotions. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter of these competitions is Stateside Sports Pty Ltd.
Win an NBA Jam Arcade Machine Terms & Conditions
Competition runs from 1 August 2023 until 4 September 2023 inclusive. Purchase any item from Mitchell & Ness 'Off Court' range released in August 2023 to enter. You will be automatically entered on purchase. Each item purchased from the range is equal to one entry. The winner will be drawn on September 5 2023 at random and contacted via phone and/or email.
1. Information on how to enter the Competition and the entry registration process forms part of these terms and conditions of entry and is the property of the Promoter. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The name of the competition is “In store – NBA Jam Arcade Machine”.
3. The Promoter of the competition is Stateside Sports.
4. To enter the Competition, entrants must reside in Australia.
5. The Competition will commence on 1 August 2023 and entries will close 4 September 2023.
6. To enter the Competition, Eligible Entrants must purchase one (or more pieces) from Mitchell & Ness – Off Court Collection, in store or online.
7. The one (1) entry will win an Arcade1Up NBA Jam Cabinet Machine. Stateside Sports will announce the winner on 5 September 2023.
8. The prize is valued at $1199 including GST. Prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Prize must be taken as described and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as described.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Unless otherwise nominated, the winner’s prize will be sent to the address held by the Promoter for the entrant.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
11. Once the prize has left the Promoter’s or its agent’s premises, no responsibility is accepted for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit and after they are released to the winners.
12. In the event that the prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure it, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater value.
Stateside Sports Pty Ltd understands the importance of the trust you are placing in us. It is our commitment to you that we maintain that trust. Our team are instructed to ensure that your privacy is protected. Furthermore, the law requires that your rights to privacy are protected. National Privacy Principles, the Privacy Act and general law place strict requirements on us to treat certain information collected as confidential.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Stateside Sports Pty Ltd does not share, sell or trade your personal information gathered online or in our stores. This includes but is not limited to your name, email addresses and postal addresses.
Stateside Sports Pty Ltd will only send you updates to you if you want to receive them. If you prefer not to receive information from us, let us know by clicking on the unsubscribe link contained within the email or SMS.
ONLINE ORDERING SECURITY
Protecting your personal and order information is a priority at Stateside Sports Pty Ltd. We want you to be able to order from statesidesports.com.au with confidence. As such we have created a secure transaction environment. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for our online store and it is the industry standard for encryption technology – to protect your online order information. SSL encrypts all information including your credit card and all personal information passed from you to statesidesports.com.au. Encryption provides you with security and peace of mind when your browser and local network supports the use of encrypted data transmissions.
By using the Stateside Sports website, you are consenting to the collection of information by www.statesidesports.com.au.
If any changes to these policies occur, we will notify our customers by updating this section of our website.
Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in the information on this web site is owned by Stateside Sports Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.